Multiple Unit or Block Management
We have a number of large developments under management, these are both commercial sites and blocks of apartments. We understand that it is sometimes difficult to co-ordinate and manage general maintenance and other essential issues when you are part of a larger complex. When we are employed to manage a multiple unit site our responsibilities include:
- Regular inspections of the property
- Collection/setting up of service charges
- Financial reporting
- Management of the sinking fund and preparation of a forecast for future works required.
- Arrangement of insurance renewals
- Ensuring all monthly/quarterly/annual maintenance contracts are in place and updated/renewed when required at the best possible price.
- We will organise any maintenance issues reported to us including meeting the relevant trades on site when required. We will visit to inspect works carried out and liaise with residents and Shareholders where applicable.
- We will organise all major works such as full internal and external decoration, roof works and window replacement in line with the schedule.
- Should any resident not adhere to the rules of the complex we will enforce the covenants of the Schedule and deal directly with owners or their tenants related to any such breaches.
- We ensure the fire alarms are tested, where applicable, as per regulations and will consequently arrange access for such testing within each apartment. This covers emergency lighting and any other associated items.
- We will organise the AGM including the preparation and circulation of all associated paperwork.
- We pride ourselves on being available for clients whenever we are needed. We have two landline numbers which are both forwarded to different senior members of staff outside of working hours and all the staff mobile phones are on 24/7.
Get a Block Management Quote
If you would like to speak with us about a quote for looking after a commercial site or taking on a block management role you can contact us seven days a week on 01481 714445 or email [email protected].
Emergency contact details
For existing block management emergencies we can be contacted via telephone on
01481 713502 or 07781 141555